We often hear the term “courier tracking” but do you know what that means? It is a term used to track a courier parcel online. In Pakistan, we have so many courier companies like Leopard courier tracking, TCS tracking, M&P tracking, and Pakistan Post tracking. All these courier companies are offering their tracking system to check the delivery status of a parcel.
In this article, we will learn about what a courier tracking system is and how it works. We will also see what are the other courier companies who are also offering tracking facilities online in Pakistan.
Understanding Courier Tracking Codes and What They Mean?
Courier tracking codes are terms that we use when delivering a parcel. You should know these codes so you can understand what they actually mean. When you know about these codes, you can easily understand what a delivery system is and where your parcel is, and when it will be delivered.
Here are some common courier tracking codes and what they mean:
- Order received – This is the first code that means your order is received by leopard courier service and we are now working on delivering it.
- Picked up – Once we got your order, it’s time to pick it up from the consignee. We will go to the sender and pick up the parcel and then start the shipment.
- In transit – This means that your shipment is on its way to the destination and is moving through the leopard courier’s network.
- Out for delivery – At this stage, we will send your parcel for delivery and our delivery person will go out to deliver it.
- Delivered – This means that your shipment has been successfully delivered to the recipient.
- Exception – This is a code if there has been a delay or issue with your shipment, such as a failed delivery attempt, customs clearance delay, or weather-related delay.
How to Track Your Courier Shipment?
If you want to know how you can track your courier shipment then this is for you. Let’s see how you can track your parcel.
- Go to the homepage of this website.
- You will see a tracking search box where you need to enter your tracking number.
- Click on track my parcel and that’s it.
Comparing Leopard Courier Tracking Services from Different Companies
Leopard Courier service is far better than any other courier service in Pakistan. We have more than 15 types of courier services. We also deliver in the UK, UAE, and other countries. So let’s see what are the differences between Leopard and other courier services.
- TCS Courier Service: TCS courier service is another good service in Pakistan. TCS has been offering services for many years. However, TCS courier service is a bit expensive. So it is not suitable for all people.
- M&P Courier Service: M&P (Muller & Phipps) was introduced in May 1986. It just came after three years of the launch of Leopard courier services in Pakistan. This is also a good service but there is one issue and that is they are slow.
- Pakistan Post Service: Pakistan Post Service is a Pakistani government postal service. We all know that in Pakistan, the things that are related to the government are not so good. So in this case, the service is just mediocre.
The Benefits of Using Leopard Courier Tracking Services
There are numerous benefits of using Leopard courier tracking services. Let’s find out those advantages:
- Fast and Secure: First of all, Leopard courier tracking is very fast and secure. You can trust LCS if you want to send any confidential parcel anywhere. The service is secure and quick.
- Easy to Track: The parcel tracking system of LCS is very easy peasy. You can track your consignment in just a few clicks. All you need to do is enter your tracking number and you will get your parcel details in real-time.
- Affordable Prices: If you are budget conscious person then a leopard courier is your option. We are offering very affordable services like Overnight service, Leopard Bulao Service, etc.
Tips for Using Courier Tracking Services Effectively
Here are a few tips that you can use to track your orders effectively on leopard courier:
- Use your mobile phone for better tracking results.
- Use a fast internet connection when you are tracking your order online so you can track it without any hiccups.
- Always keep your tracking number saved so you can track your parcel anytime.
- Do not go in a rush when tracking your package, be calm.
Common Issues and Problems with Courier Tracking and How to Solve Them?
We know every system has some flaws no matter how amazing and accurate it is. So leopard courier is offering flawless services but sometimes we also have to face hiccups. However, you do not need to worry at all. We will also solve them for you.
- 404 Not Found: This is a web server error that you may see when we have so many customers on our website. It is not a thing to worry about at all. You just need to wait for a few seconds.
- Parcel Not Found: This is an error that comes when you enter an incorrect tracking number. So you need to re-enter the tracking number with the correct details.
A courier tracking system is a process where a sender or receiver can track their parcels online using a web portal.
A tracking system works with codes. When you enter your tracking number, it will show you the real-time location details of your parcel.
Yes, leopard courier is offering one of the best and easiest parcel tracking systems in Pakistan.